JOIN THE ADVENTURE!
The world is changing!
Change can be baffling and disturbing. But once you learn the origins of ideas, you can begin to “connect the dots” and understand current events with new clarity.
Throughout history, great minds have grappled with these universal questions:
- “Where did we come from and why are we here?”
- “Why is there evil, death and suffering in the world?”
- “Is there hope for our future?”
How we answer those questions determines what we will value and how we will behave. Philosophy is the discipline that explores those questions.
Since critical thinking and communication skills can be taught using a wide variety of content, why not choose content worthy of our investment?
Why not embark on the Philosophy Adventure™ and meet the real rulers of this world?
Philosophy Adventure™ is designed to help students 6th-12th grade cultivate and defend a biblical worldview by teaching them how to write skillfully, think critically, and speak articulately as they explore the history of ideas.
- If you need to teach advanced writing…
- If you want your students equipped to discern truth…
- If you wonder how to strengthen them academically…
Philosophy Adventure may be your solution!
Engaging ♦ Easy to use ♦ Empowering!