Your Roadmap to Home Education
What is Homeschooling?
Find foundational information about homeschooling, its legality, and terms used in the homeschool community.
- What is Homeschooling?
- Why Do Families Homeschool?
- How Do Families Homeschool?
- Is Homeschooling Legal?
The Homeschool Decision
Is homeschooling the best decision for your family? Find answers, tips, and suggestions for walking through the decision-making process.
- Am I Qualified?
- Before I Begin Homeschooling...
- Can I Afford Homeschool?
- What About Socialization?
- Will My Child Get Into College?
How do you choose the best curriculum for you? Find information about selecting the best options for your family.
- Evaluating Where to Start
- What are Learning Styles
- Overview of Homeschool Curriculum
- How Do I Choose Curriculum?
Planning & Organizing
Explore tips, suggestions, and more to help you walk easily through the process of daily, monthly, and yearly planning and record-keeping.
- How Do I Plan for the Year?
- But I'm Not a Planner!
- How Do I Create a Daily Schedule?
- How Do I Keep Records?
- Do I Need to Keep It All?
Day to Day Homeschooling
No matter how much we love homeschooling, it doesn’t always go as planned. Discover practical ways to navigate the unexpected.
- Daily Confidence
- Making Schedules Work
- My Child Doesn't Understand!
- What if My Curriculum Doesn't Work?
- This Subject is Too Tough for Me!
- Where Can We Homeschool?
- Independent or Teacher-Directed?
- Dealing with Interruptions